Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogging To The World

Hi I'm Julie Lees and this is my first blog. I intend to use this blog as a personal journal to talk about my life, hopes, dreams and fears. I look forward to getting into the blogging scene. I have heard so much about blogging and my kids finally persuaded me to try it out so here I am. I really don't know what to write about today but I'm sure it will become more natural as I progress. Next I have to figure out how to add pictures because oh boy, do I have pictures. Well, today I got up around noon (because I am feeling a little sick these days) and I have just been hanging around the house taking my time and trying to rest up. What else happened today? I ate chinese food for brunch and had a cup of coffee. Hey blogging is easy lol. Well there it is my first blog post on first blog. I really don't see why you would ever need mroe than one blog but my son has 3 of them, one for each hobby. I don't know if anyone will ever read this but if you do then HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment